Purify the Five Elements
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The wellbeing of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate wellbeing.
It is the fundamental process that underlies every other yogic practice. It allows one to cleanse the body and prepare for more powerful sadhana (spiritual practices).
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
A ritual and not postures
Intensity Level: Low
Practice Duration: 5+ minutes
In-Person Class Session: 1.5 hrs
By appointment only
* Featured photo: © Isha Foundation.